OUR 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Sanskrit names of postures
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sacred mantra chanting
BhaktiImmersion: Sacred stories from the Yoga tradition that teach us how to live a life of Yoga. Bhagavad Gita study.
- The Business of Yoga
WHAT MAKES AHANA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe and dynamic yoga class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn't about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing
studentsbodies into alignment.
- Learn how to weave spirituality into your yoga practice and teaching.
For more information, contact Dawn at email@example.com