ABOUT THE RETREAT
Start Where you are, Use What you Got.
Our brains may be fried, our emotions may be in the gutter, but as long as you have a body you can use; you must use it. The Ashtanga Yoga practice has a million testimonials of its tried and true effectiveness but here’s a chance for you to see for yourself, free from the typical distractions and stresses of every day life. Each morning will begin with the traditional Mysore practice, (if you don’t know it, we will teach you) and each afternoon will be seminars on the most effective ways to use your body within the practice, to build strength, deepen mobility, and heal old wounds, and begin a transformative process that can evolve with you for the rest of your life.
Day is a level 2 Authorized Ashtanga teacher and practitioner bringing over 14 years of experience to her classes and workshops. Read more about Day here!
* This is an exclusive retreat limited to 15 guests. All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES
- Yoga equipment (mats, straps, blocks, etc)
- Visit to downtown Mykonos for dinner
- Beach time
- Transfers from / to Mykonos JMK airport upon arrival / departure
- Free wifi access in the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Still and sparkling water provided
- 6 island days / 5 nights - luxury accommodation on a seaside villa
- Morning Mysore practices & evening Ashtanga workshops
- 3 vegetarian meals prepared by private chef (breakfast, light lunch, dinner)
- 3 day cleansing cold-pressed juice
- Fresh produce of fruits and vegetables